Our client in theIT sectorsituated at Midrand is currently looking for a senior technician Engineer.
A great career opportunity awaits you.
- At least 3 years of work experience in networking industries.
- Have a relevant degree or diploma.
- Knowledge of at least 2 networking brands and their business solutions.
- Master the configuration and maintenance of at least one network brand.
- Familiar with SOHO network products.
- Master knowledge of network technology, such as enterprise WLAN, Ethernet L2/L3 switching, firewall/routing, IP surveillance, outdoor PtP/PtMP.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cooperate with sales team to collect sales demand, project customer demand and provide pre-sales solution and support.
- Product and technical training for business partners. Prepare and confidently deliver presentations of the company’s products/solutions to prospects and customers (resellers, end users, distributors, etc.)
- Pre-sales support for projects and system integrators.
- Pre-sales and post-sales support to ISP and WISP customers.
- Check tenders and select products for customers
- Cooperate with HQ to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
Please note that if you do not receive a response within two weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Find out more/Apply to this position